Think I'll be calling the rheumatology nurse tomorrow to ask for advice.
I'm taking bets on the response being one of the following:
- Just wait, and continue the medication
- Up the steroid dosage (that we've only just lowered)
- Go in for an appointment to see if she needs a steroid injection
Part of me wants it to be 3, because it's always worked in the past; and then I'll be free from the thought that every day that passes her joint is degrading a little bit more.
It's odd how your attitude changes with experience, the first time she went under a GA I was really worried. Now it's so old hat that it's my preferred option. Weird.